Staff Spotlight: What’s Up, Mrs. Coyle?

Mrs. Coyle loves HMS!

Jadyn Cantz, Staff Writer

For the past, present, and future kids of Mrs. Coyle, I’m sure you want to know all about her. I have prepared sixteen facts, and one quote that should let you know a little.  Just a reminder, Mrs. Coyle is an outstanding teacher who puts up with a lot of attitude from sixth graders, so the best place to start is by giving her a round of applause!

Can you guess fact number one? If you guessed that it’s her favorite pencil brand then you’re sadly mistaken! Fact number one is simply her name: Mrs. Coyle.

On to fact number two: Mrs. Coyle has been teaching at the middle school for six years.  She is also seven months pregnant (I’m quite sad about that because it means I only have two months left with an amazing teacher, but I know she is excited so I won’t ruin the joy)!

Her favorite type of writing is creative and she wouldn’t want to teach her soon-to-be-child most of the 2014 dance moves!

Furthermore, Mrs. Coyle went to Rowan University. Her dream job was to be an astronaut, however Mrs. Coyle loves her job at HMS.

Now, since I’ve told you that she’s pregnant, I’m sure you want to know what she is naming her newborn.  The truth is that Mrs. Coyle and her husband are unsure. They have narrowed it down in both gender categories, but aren’t completely positive yet.

Mrs. Coyle thinks the academics here at HMS are challenging, rigorous, and set students on the right path toward success!

When asked about her “best friend” on the Hammonton staff, she responded with the whole sixth grade staff.  She says, “We have been through so much together and we are a couple of peas in a pod!”

Mrs. Coyle’s favorite food is macaroni and cheese; her favorite drink is iced tea.  Her dream vacation destination is Tahiti, which is an island paradise with clear water and soothing beaches- I think we can all agree about wanting to travel there!

Last but not least, Mrs. Coyle’s idea of perfect living is being surrounded by friends and family who love, support, adore, care for you, and help you through thick and thin.

The fun doesn’t end there. Mrs. Coyle left me with a special quote: “Don’t be lazy, don’t complain, and work your butts off, and then you will succeed.”

If you had Mrs. Coyle, I assure you it was or will be a blast. Every day is a new adventure in her classroom. There is a lot of fun to be had and we learn so much in  a great atmosphere! What are you waiting for? Stop by E5 and see what’s up with Mrs. Coyle!